So we have empty dropper bottles,some thinner medium, my colours for the mix, a blunt needle and syringe and some 6mm glass beads.
The syringe is a 10ml graduated one, and I got some 18g blunt needles. 10 of each cost me a couple of quid so for the sake of accuracy money well spent. The glass beads came from Hobbycraft a long time ago and I got 600 of them for £3.00 I use two in every dropper bottle as agitators, being glass they are inert and wont affect the paint at all.
So beads into the bottle first and then I started to add the paint. First adding 7ml of the Medium blue 963, then adding several drops of thinner medium to aid the flow of the mix. Next I added 7ml of Andrea Blue 841 and another few drops of thinner.
Once I had all the paint and thinner in the bottle I replaced the nozzle, screwed on the cap and gave it all a damn good shake until the contents took on a uniform colour.
Finally I wrote a label stating the mix ratios for future reference and stuck it onto the bottle now I am good to go with those massed ranks of Cornflower Blue clad infantry.
Well folks just a small update and I will admit not a very exciting one at that either, but hopefully next time I will have some figures completed.